Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 03:50:32 +0200
From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: util-linux, udev (eudev)

* Matias A. Fonzo <selk@...gora.org> [2013-05-02 21:52:43 -0300]:
> Maybe it is not appropriate, but util-linux and udev (eudev) needs the
> cpuset / affinity support. I hope this can be added soon on musl.

eudev only seem to use affinity to get
a hint on the number of cpus and set the
max number of worker children accordingly
(a sensible default value will work for this)

and libudev has a 'cpu_set_malloc' api
which uses affinity to get the right cpu
set size, but it is never used
(dummy api will work)

so affinity does not seem to be essential for eudev