Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 23:34:59 +0200
From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@...too.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Best place to discuss other lightweight libraries?

On 04/23/2013 04:14 AM, Rob Landley wrote:
> What new crop of system languages?

I could point Go and Rust as two that are trying too much for my taste.

There are few other that try to add just small syntactic features to C
(e.g. blocks/anonymous function) to make the language a bit more
expressive and yet compile to something abi/api compatible with C.

> Toybox has xstrncpy(): If the string doesn't fit in the buffer, kill the
> program with an error message.

That's fine for a program, a horrid sin for a library.