Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 07:42:00 -0400
From: LM <lmemsm@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: scanf requirements not met?

There's a tool to remove HTML so you can run a diff.  I remember it being
mentioned at this site ( http://kmandla.wordpress.com/software/ ).  See the
link to dehtml.  Am sure there are other tools that do the same thing, but
this was the first that came to mind.  I also like diffh (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/diffh/ ) for viewing the output from diff.
It can often make it easier to read.

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 1:54 AM, Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net> wrote:

> i made a diff after they published the draft of tc1
> but they updated their html generator
>
> this means a plain diff is big and mostly contains
> html layout changes

Content of type "text/html" skipped