Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 02:12:54 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: GCC compile farm

Some other news: I've gotten an account on the GCC Compile Farm
Project (http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm), which will in theory
aid in further advancing the non-x86 ports of musl. In particular, it
will be useful for:

- Developing new ports

- Faster regression testing for existing ports

- Testing performance on real hardware, especially as a prerequisite
  for committing arch asm for performance-critical functions like
  memcpy.

Once I'm making good use of it, I can also add a blurb about how musl
is using it to the wiki (linked above), which should get us some
exposure too.