Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 12:55:42 +0200
From: meres5@...ha.tmit.bme.hu
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: vfprintf.c:(.text+0xc6c): undefined reference to
 `__signbitl'

Hi All!

Thanks for reflections, and the story!
Yep, the rabbit holes used to be way deeeep.

I do not meant to "use" broken code, just show it,
and I did not posted my hack for good reason.

My goal is run a set of tools to produce an executable and
objdump it to show what is what here and there, static/dynamic.
It's just a fun that it can say "Hello" when we run it,
and not segfault - that will be enforced later...  :-)

Sorry to act as a noob, but I slept through the last
decades doing hardware, IP cores, and some firmware.
Back to work -

Regards
M5

p.s.