Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 13:50:24 -0500
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: fgetgrent

On Fri, Feb 01, 2013 at 09:14:04PM -0800, Isaac Dunham wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Feb 2013 21:38:33 -0500
> Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx> wrote:
>
> > > Add fgetgrent (for heirloom-pkgtools) (patch same as the last
> > > time I sent it)
> >
> > I'll look at it again.
>
> It would be possible to implement getgrent as a wrapper for
> __fgetgrent, if that shrinks code size for a worthwhile amount.

Committed, with minor changes.
I didn't make the wrapper changes we talked about since I was slightly
worried it might break programs that expect getgrent and fgetgrent not
to clobber each other; I have no idea if such programs exist. I did
move it to a separate file though to prevent pulling in more text/bss
than necessary in static programs.