Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 21:36:43 +0100
From: Florian Fainelli <florian@...nwrt.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Alexander Stadler <sa.musl@...vie.ac.at>
Subject: Re: Bug in include/netinet/in.h

Le mardi 29 janvier 2013 19:33:23, Alexander Stadler a écrit :
> Am 29.01.2013 19:10, schrieb Szabolcs Nagy:
> > * Alexander Stadler <sa.musl@...vie.ac.at> [2013-01-29 18:37:54 +0100]:
> >> https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/34427
> >> disables sstrip when musl is used,
> >> but does not select strip instead.
> >> Unfortunately I don't know why sstrip got disabled.
> >
> > i've set a mail to openwrt-devel about this
> > in case they are not reading it here
> >
> > it would be iteresting to see how well musl
> > works on openwrt..
> > are you using a real device or qemu?
>
> Nbd already added the strip change :-).
> I haven't compiled through by now.
> All problems currently are in:
> https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/12651
> (don't want to spam on the list here too much..)
> Florian wrote it didn't work on qemu, so if I compile through at some
> time.. I decide if I want to try a real device.

I tested it successfully using the OpenWrt realview target under Qemu, I had
issues with MIPS but that was due to the fact that we disable the in-kernel
FPU emulator.

When I did the initial qemu testing I disabled all packages that did not
compile with musl for various reasons. Note that these targets do not have any
of the networking packages (ppp, iptables ...) enabled by default.
--
Florian