Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 02:02:38 +0100
From: John Spencer <maillist-musl@...fooze.de>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Release plans

On 01/19/2013 07:18 AM, Rich Felker wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Most of the changes originally planned for this release cycle are
> still in limbo, but as sh4rm4 mentioned on irc, there have been over
> 100 commits since the last release, some of them pretty significant.
> So I'd like to start thinking about release.
>
> First, a few remaining things I have in-progress that I'd like to get
> in before release:
[...]

i think we shouldnt try to push some features into the next release;
apparently currently nobody is willing to look into the remaining open
points.
imo we should just release what we have at present, so that distros have
something current as a base to build on.
the only thing that should be added is hiltjo posthuma's fix for the
number of days in november, which is obviously wrong at present.