Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:07:30 +0100
From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com, pierre@...entlife.com
Subject: Re: dladdr()

* pierre <pierre@...entlife.com> [2013-01-22 07:27:46 +0100]:
> The information I wanted you guys to have is that,
> for the same application code, both GLIBC and musl
> compiled in DEBUG mode do not crash (while musl in
> release mode crashes).
> at doing that - I was merely providing the information
> I had available when you asked "does it work for you?".

i'd assume you invoke ub somewhere (and i think that's
what dalias was trying to say)

but it is desirable to verify that this is really not a
musl bug and we need better info for that:

instead of 'debug mode' vs 'release mode' the config.mak
with compiler flags/architecture/.. for the two cases

instead of 'crash' the details of the caught signal,
backtrace, memory map etc

a link to the source code or a minimal example can help too

i'm not sure how populating backtrace with dladdr works,
sounds suspicious,
how do you get your backtrace?