Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 22:34:02 +0100
From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: iproute2 and musl (netinet/tcp.h)

* Daniel Cegie?ka <daniel.cegielka@...il.com> [2013-01-14 21:35:16 +0100]:
> (netinet/tcp.h) - iproute2/misc/ss.c tries to use netinet/tcp.h. Do we
> need to improve netinet/tcp.h in musl?

i think we should provide the TCP_* socket options
from linux/tcp.h and hide SOL_TCP under feature
test macros as posix only reserves TCP_ for netinet/tcp.h

i searched for tcp things in the iproute package using
codesearch.debian.net and it seems it provides its own
netinet/tcp.h, i guess iproute2 should do the same
or use the linux header directly if it wants something
special