Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 01:22:34 -0600
From: Rob Landley <rob@...dley.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Agenda for next release?

On 12/31/2012 10:51:07 PM, Rich Felker wrote:
> > Not priorities, just thought I'd chip in...
>
> Thanks! And good to see you again! I'd be interested in seeing these
> ports too, but like I said above now is not the best time for me to
> start doing a new port myself. So unless somebody else wants to try a
> shot at it, these will probably have to wait a bit.

Yeah, I know. Part of the reason I was pestering you for port docs is
that I might do one myself if it's not too much work, although there
are still 15 other things competing for my attention.

Speaking of which, today is the last day to submit a presentation
proposal for CELF:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference/cfp

(Which used to be a good conference. I haven't been since the Linux
Foundation annexed it, but in theory they sometimes provide travel
expenses and there's still a checkbox to apply. Tim Bird's at least
still involved, if not running the thing...)

I submitted a couple off the top of my head and may submit more. No
idea if they'll take 'em, in your case "writing a new Linux C library
from scratch" would be a pretty AWESOME panel for the audience...

Rob