Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 22:06:12 -0600
From: Rob Landley <rob@...dley.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Agenda for next release?

On 12/31/2012 01:11:31 PM, Rich Felker wrote:
> Another port (perhaps x32, like originally proposed) is also
> definitely an option if anybody's up for doing it. I had considered
> doing it myself in this release cycle, but I'm a bit busy with some
> other projects for at least a couple weeks so I'd rather not get
> bogged down in a big time-eater right away, and instead spend my time
> with musl on small isolated feature additions and bug fixes.
>
> Anything else I missed?

 From my point of view sh4, sparc32 support are interesting because
switching aboriginal to musl would either have to drop support for
those two platforms or support two libcs in parallel. (m68k and s390x
are of secondary interest becauase those are the platforms I've been
trying to add. In theory mips64 is currently supported but in practice
it's deeply flaky at the kernel and possibly qemu level; not widely
used.)

Not priorities, just thought I'd chip in...

Rob