Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 23:52:19 +0000
From: Justin Cormack <justin@...cialbusservice.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: some issues with #defines

PAGE_SIZE is defined in include/bits/limits.h but I am not sure it should
be. As far as I can see glibc does not define it at all any more fo
userspace (see man page for getpagesize).

Running into other issues too with includes but suspect they are include
bugs and need to look at them further, was looking at compiling native kvm
tool.

Justin

Content of type "text/html" skipped