Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 22:46:22 -0300
From: "Matias A. Fonzo" <selk@...gora.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: inetutils issues

Hi there,

GNU inetutils (the replacement of the BSD net-utils) needs two
missing legacy headers in order to have the following commands working:
tftp, ftp, and probably others.

arpa/tftp.h
arpa/ftp.h

Also the compilation fails with the file "utmp_login.c", who is trying
to look for some aliases on include/utmp.h - more specifically, these
aliases present on the include/utmp.h from Glibc, says:

/* Compatibility names for the strings of the canonical file names.  */
#define UTMP_FILE       _PATH_UTMP
#define UTMP_FILENAME   _PATH_UTMP
#define WTMP_FILE       _PATH_WTMP
#define WTMP_FILENAME   _PATH_WTMP

I've added the lines in the utmp.h provided by Musl just after the line
39, and the compilation has been passed. I want to know if this is
correct and if this can be solved in the upstream side.

Thanks,
Matias.