Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 14:39:05 -0500
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: A few issues on MIPS

On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 06:46:12PM +0000, sjpschutte@...il.com wrote:
> Hi Rich,
>
> I have recompiled musl with the patch and mongoose is working now.
>
> I will report back on sqlite after a few hours.

My tests (committed to libc-testsuite) seem to indicate that these
interfaces are working right now. Note that I also committed further
header fixes (errno values); apparently these were copied from the
"generic" errno definitions after checking that the first page or so
of definitions match, without noticing mismatches further down.

Note that after applying the changes to update these headers, you
should run "make clean" before recompiling musl. The Makefile
dependency rules do not cause rebuild on changes to these files, on
the principle that changes to them _should_ just be adding new things;
not changing the existing ABI stuff. Of course, in this case the
existing stuff was wrong..