Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 12:31:27 -0500
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: A few issues on MIPS

On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 07:27:44PM +0200, Paul Schutte wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I suspected something like you mention and therefore I made sure that I
> installed the correct kernel headers before I compiled musl or any of the
> other software.

Kernel headers are completely irrelevant; they're not used anywhere.
nsz's analysis is right. I have a patch I'm about to commit. In case
you'd like to try it directly without using git, I'm attaching it
here.

There may be more fixes still needed. MIPS has A LOT of gratuitous
differences in constant definitions and I thought I'd caught all of
them before, but apparently some slipped through. The fcntl part of
the patch has been tested and seems correct. The socket parts should
be right, but they're untested; I'm working on a test for them now.

Rich

View attachment "mips.diff" of type "text/plain" (2473 bytes)