Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 10:21:15 +0800
From: Brian Wang <brian.wang.0721@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Difference between -O2 and -g

Re-attaching the strace logs... (seems to be stripped out by the
server last time)

--
brian

Cool-Karaoke - The smallest recording studio, in your palm, open-sourced
http://cool-idea.com.tw/

iMaGiNaTiOn iS mOrE iMpOrTaNt tHaN kNoWlEdGe

View attachment "Xfbdev-glibc-O2.log.txt" of type "text/plain" (34094 bytes)

View attachment "Xfbdev-musl-debug.log.txt" of type "text/plain" (80060 bytes)

View attachment "Xfbdev-musl-O2.log.txt" of type "text/plain" (14634 bytes)