Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 09:29:28 -0500
From: Alex Caudill <alex.caudill@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: PATCH: dl_iterate_phdr()

Hi!

With a little help on IRC I hacked together a basic version of
dl_iterate_phdr(), which I dropped into src/ldso/dynlink.c in my tree.
This introduces a new include file: <link.h>

Line #9 of dl_iterate_phdr.c throws a warning that I'm not sure how to silence.

I've attached both, and a test program. No copyright.

Thanks!

View attachment "dl_iterate_phdr.c" of type "text/x-csrc" (632 bytes)

View attachment "link.h" of type "text/x-chdr" (480 bytes)

View attachment "dltest.c" of type "text/x-csrc" (528 bytes)