Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 02:45:45 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Issues remaining for release?

Hi all,

Are there any major issues left that should be resolved before a
release? I know there are small things (like remaining syscall
wrappers) that will continue to trickle in while we hold off for some
testing of the big changes, but I think all the big stuff for the next
release is done.

Scheduling priority related stuff will almost surely wait for the next
release cycle now. Real setvbuf still could be done now or later, but
I'm not sure if it's useful enough to spend effort right now on making
sure it's done correctly.

Major changes since the last release so far include:
- Default features w/no feature test macros
- C89 compatibility in header
- Many header fixes
- C99 restrict keyword usage
- GNU hash support in dynamic linker
- dladdr support
- Dynamic linker multiple error reporting
- Fixed broken atexit
- Lots of header bugfixes
- Partial C11 support
- SHA 256/512 hashes
- Support for many/most newer Linux syscalls
- Better support for compiling musl with clang or other compilers
- Major debloating of ARM and MIPS syscall routines.

Since many of these are fairly invasive, it'd be great to have some
help testing for regressions.