Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 08:07:34 -0700
From: Isaac Dunham <idunham@...abit.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: documenting musl

Hello everyone,
I'm glad to see all the helpful discussion about the proper source
format for documentation. :P

Any comments on the _documentation_, as opposed to what format I'm
thinking about putting it into when I think it's ready?
(quoting it did mess up the text formatting, fyi: see the attachment to
my first post if you care.)