Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 18:19:26 -0400
From: Gregor Richards <gr@...due.edu>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Help-wanted tasks for musl

Ruby and pari fail for uninteresting reasons I haven't diagnosed yet.
i.e., it's something about the whole stack, not musl in particular. SDL
works now, and should be reported as such when the new pkgsrc results
come out. The Fortran stuff is just because pkgsrc doesn't know how to
build GCC for musl; I just added the ability for Snowflake to build
gfortran, so in the future that might work, but it's not ready in the
current pkgsrc run.

With valediction,
  - Gregor Richards