Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 11:15:56 -0400
From: Gregor Richards <gr@...due.edu>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
CC: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
Subject: Re: mips port working! & remaining issues

New cross compiler tarballs, particularly for those wishing for soft
float, since that's not workable with the normal tarball:

Hard float:
https://bitbucket.org/GregorR/musl-cross/downloads/crossx86-mips-linux-musl-2012-07-13-649cec5f.tar.xz

Soft float:
https://bitbucket.org/GregorR/musl-cross/downloads/crossx86-mips-sf-linux-musl-2012-07-13-649cec5f.tar.xz