Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 07:58:49 +0200
From: Jens Staal <staal1978@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: links to some info/sources (Heirloom, pcc, ncurses)?

2012/6/19 Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>:
> On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 06:00:27PM -0700, Isaac Dunham wrote:
>> On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:41:36 -0400
>> Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx> wrote:

>> FYI: pdcurses may also be an option.
>
> I suspect it does not support UTF-8...
>
> Rich

pdcurses apparently need X11 headers and stuff. I looked briefly at it.
At the moment I am looking at the termbox which looks interesting and
checking whether a "fake" curses.h and term.h to "translate" expected
ncurses functions to termbox could work... (if it will work it will
most likely only be for simple use cases)