Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:38:08 -0700
From: nwmcsween@...il.com
To: "musl@...ts.openwall.com" <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Wiki for musl?

There's gollum which githib uses for git based wiki but it requires ruby (good and bad) a good alternative would simply use a c based document converter (I think there's a project called sundown that does just that for markdown), convert on post receive hooks into html and create a mailing list for musl-wiki.