Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 16:14:32 -0400
From: Jeremy Huntwork <jhuntwork@...htcubesolutions.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Wiki for musl?

On Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Rich Felker wrote:
> I was thinking more along the lines of AJAX for realtime update of the
> preview alongside the text (ala Stack Overflow), submission without
> reloading the whole page, etc. Not just visual presentation of the
> page.

Gotcha. Well if you're going that route, maybe you want to consider github :).

It offers custom project pages, issue tracking, a wiki and baked in collaboration http://pages.github.com/

An example of a project using it:
Public project page: http://libarchive.github.com/
Dev resource page: https://github.com/libarchive/libarchive