Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 21:52:53 +0300
From: Ivan Kanakarakis <ivan.kanak@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Wiki for musl?

that's kinda of what suckless.org uses.
they have an hg repo which contains markdown [0] pages,
that get rendered as almost fully static html with werc [1]

  [0]: http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/
  [1]: http://werc.cat-v.org/wiki/suckless/

I do like this idea, git-based repo with a nice markup language,
but I do also see how that might not be the most convenient
interface as nsz mentioned.

--
*Ivan c00kiemon5ter V Kanakarakis*  >:3

Content of type "text/html" skipped