Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 05:42:37 -0700
From: Isaac Dunham <idunham@...abit.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: _BSD_SOURCE support for musl ready

On Sun, 20 May 2012 23:26:51 -0700
Isaac Dunham <idunham@...abit.com> wrote:

> I think the _BSD_SOURCE support is ready to merge now.
> It is available from
> https://github.com/idunham/musl bsd
>
> Alternately, I attached the diff against master (master-bsd.diff, 604
> lines total touching about 25 files)
>
> If there are any issues with this, I can try to fix them.

Here are the things that I'm not sure about:
1. logwtmp was added as a stub to src/stub/utmpx.c--fairly sure this is
the right place.
2. innetgr was added as src/stub/innetgr.c
3. HUGE vs MAXFLOAT for _GNU_SOURCE
4. Whitespace/line wrap (sometimes I went 3 feature test macros wide,
where everything else wraps after 2 macros)
5. I added some macros and two includes to netinet/tcp.h (protected by
_BSD_SOURCE || _GNU_SOURCE). This still doesn't approach complete
coverage.

Isaac Dunham