Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 21:06:46 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: New scanf testing framework

Here's something I've been hacking around on for the past hour to test
scanf. It's just a framework, very few tests, but the idea is that
adding new tests is easy and they automatically test 4 variants
(byte/wide, file/string) versions of scanf for expected
success/failure, characters consumed, final file position, and value
of the conversion. If anybody wants to play around with this and try
to find some cases that break musl's new scanf code, I'd be happy to
hear results.

Rich

View attachment "scanf.c" of type "text/plain" (3152 bytes)