Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 20:30:12 -0500
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: musl 0.8.5 released

Hi all,

I've made the next release, 0.8.5:

  Numerous additions of small legacy interfaces and previously-omitted
  standard functions that were determined to be important for building
  real-world programs. Global constructor/destructor support in main
  program and shared libraries/dynamic loader. Thread cancellation
  requests are now able to cancel blocked stdio operations. A bug in
  GCC 3 that prevented building shared libc has been worked around.
  GCC wrapper now supports generating shared libraries. Various
  obscure bugs have also been fixed.

  http://www.etalabs.net/musl/releases/musl-0.8.5.tar.gz

Next focus is libm, which I hope to have integrated/up-to-date for
0.8.6, and then the remaining issues for C++ support. Once these are
fixed I plan to move on to the "0.9" series.