Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 22:14:40 -0500
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: c++ support

hi everyone,
today i added a lot of the missing infrastructure needed for c++
support on top of musl. i don't claim it's complete, but we're getting
there. i think all that should be left are some __-prefixed internal
functions libstdc++ expects glibc to export, which i need to figure
out how to duplicate.

please tell me if you have any (even partial) success getting c++
working.

rich