Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 03:51:43 +0200
From: Luka Marčetić <paxcoder@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Revitalizing testing!

On 10/23/2011 11:25 PM, Rich Felker wrote:
> Hi everyone,

Hey, Rich. Hey guys.

> Since GSoC ended with some partial successes on Luka's libc testing
> project "cluts", I'd like to look towards picking up testing where
> that left off and "finishing" cluts. In addition to the remaining
> tasks on the GSoC project proposal

It'd be great if the project were unfrozen. I'd like to see that happen
mostly so that I assure myself that my contributions weren't for noth.
So I very much welcome the incentive.
That being said, I don't think I have the altruistic willpower it takes
to write other unit tests. That is to say, I still feel enthusiastic
about musl, but I guess it's more of a user's enthusiasm. But my
conscience might make me patch my existing code here and there if you'll
need me...

Respect to whoever becomes the next maintainer.
I wish you all all the best, in your work and in general.
-Luka