Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 23:12:15 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: cluts daily reports 8/12 - continuing pthread_eintr,
 still stuck with alloc

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 04:45:58AM +0200, Luka Marčetić wrote:
> Hey.
> As I've explained in the recent e-mail to Alexander, I couldn't get
> alloc.c  to work with musl, so I switched to pthread_eintr, but ran
> into a problem there too.

Please tell me what's not working for you. I tested the attached
alloc.c and it seems to work. I also examined the "maps" file in proc
after vm_limit, and it looks exactly right. I tried both with and
without ASLR enabled, no problem either way. My machines are 32-bit so
I have not tested on 64-bit. If it's failing for you, please tell me
some specifics about your test environment and show me a copy of the
/proc/self/maps after vm_limit.