Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 15:03:09 +0200
From: <nicolas@...lier-web.com>
To: <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Make

Yop !

Now, i'm able to compile and to run musl as the only system of the system
(chroot) but there 2 things that i don't understand.

1) There is no /lib/ld-linux.so.2 ?
2) How can i link programs with musl if i don't use gcc ?

For example, i managed to compile Make 3.82 with pcc :
CC=pcc ./configure --prefix=/usr \
--build=i586-pc-linux-gnu --host=i586-pc-linux-gnu
CC=pcc make
CC=pcc make install

But make depends on ld-linux.so.2 ans on librt.so.1 which are not provided
by musl..
How should i build it ?

Cheers,
Nick

P.S : scuse me for my noobs questions...