Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 16:27:36 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: musl path

On Sat, Aug 06, 2011 at 10:14:33PM +0200, nicolas@...lier-web.com wrote:
> > prefix=we_dont_use_prefix_at_all
> > includedir=/usr/include
> > libdir=/lib
> > ALL_TOOLS=
>
> Thanks :)
> And is there a way to remove the gcc wrapper ?

Setting ALL_TOOLS blank will prevent it from being installed.

By the way, I'm thinking of moving the gcc wrapper to a separate
repository/tarball along with improving it, at some point in the near
future. I don't really like the clutter of having it
distributed/installed with musl, and as a separate standalone tool I
could make it work with uclibc and other libcs as well..

I'd welcome comments from users who like or dislike this idea.