Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 15:54:43 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: New daily reports

Luka, Rich -

On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 12:51:30PM +0200, Luka Mar??eti?? wrote:
> I could temporarily focus on "9. Signals" if we don't settle the
> generator issue.

Sounds fine to me, while we wait for Rich's comments.

I am tempted to propose something not on the original list, such as
testing of ctype macros and locales, or looking for functions that make
variable size allocations on the stack (may be tricked into overwriting
another thread's stack or the heap), but I realize that you have more
than enough tasks already.

So let it be signals for now.

Thanks,

Alexander