Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 19:32:22 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: test framework

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 03:18:39PM +0200, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
> now that cluts has many tests i was started to
> think how to put these into a framework so it's
> easy to add new tests

Sounds good.

> http://repo.or.cz/w/musl-test.git

I am not sure I'd be placing each set of tests in its own subdirectory,
but this is fine.

Overall, we have a bunch of tests in cluts and some more in Rich's
libc-testsuite - and I think it'd make sense to put all of these in a
common framework.  cluts doesn't have to be Luka's code only.

http://git.etalabs.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=libc-testsuite

Alexander