Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 23:52:48 +0200
From: "Luka M." <paxcoder@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Daily cluts reports - setuid deadlock

Today I just managed to work a bit on setuid.c (ssh to college + fakeroot),
but it's still deadlocking, though maybe not for the same reason the version
in the repo does (no git here:-/). Plan for tomorrow is burning a Debian
live CD, and creating a script that will automatically install what I need
to work on cluts where I am now (not the sea, heh), and then fixing setuid
and starting rewriting alloc.c. Anyway, I'll keep you posted.
Luka.

Content of type "text/html" skipped