Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 00:59:13 +0200
From: Luka Marčetić <paxcoder@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Daily cluts reports

Another week, I think I'm going to continue these daily reports because
they've been incentive for me.
I've finished what was previously known as strn.c, and now is buf.c, and
committed it (task VI. Functions which return strings in caller-provided
buffers). If I missed any functions, let me know. You'll notice probably
right of the back that tests for two functions are commented out. Well
that's because one is faulty in glibc, and the other I assume not
implemented in musl (that's in order). Not sure what I'll do with them.
Tomorrow I'll be going out of town, so I don't expect to write much. The
day after that, I plan on doing and finishing threaded setuid testing
task, and then, if you agree, spend the rest of the week fixing alloc.c,
and then rewriting string.c, and hopefully adding a lot or all of the
functions that go in it not long after that.
Till tomorrow,
Luka.