Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 22:27:46 +0200
From: Luka Marčetić <paxcoder@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: Daily reports: Wednesday

Thanks for your reply, didn't see it till now. Even so, it seems like I
followed your advice (with the exception of string.c which doesn't
return nr. of failures yet, as it was written to simply write out
nasties to stderr). So far though, 'test collections' are files. That
is, one collection=one file. What I'm doing now is i'm compiling all
collections (ie all .c's) in the tests/ directory, and executing them
from one place (cluts.c) ensuring they can crash. For an advanced
version, regex is a nice idea. Filenames may eventually be replaced for
what processes communicate to cluts - they can give their (full) names
via IPC. Anyway, thanks again for your comments.
-Luka