Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 21:30:47 +0200
From: Luka Marčetić <paxcoder@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Weekly reports - X

On 06/28/2011 12:18 AM, Solar Designer wrote:

> Please see above.
>
> Please commit your files with some Open Source license statements on
> them as soon as you reasonably can - perhaps tomorrow?
>
> If you choose cut-down BSD, it'd look like:
>
> /*
>   * Copyright (c) 2011 Your Name<email addr>
>   *
>   * Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
>   * modification, are permitted.
>   *
>   * There's ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, express or implied.
>   */
>
> or you may use LGPL if this makes you more comfortable and thus results
> in more code from you. ;-)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alexander

Sorry for not responding, here I go now:
I did push an Apache license to the repo (patent caluses etc. though
really I'd like LGPL) before I saw this. But now that I see Openwall
project requires a BSD license, I'll remove it. I guess I'll just add
the above header to all the source files by Thursday. As I've mentioned
to Alexander, I'm finishing up numeric.c today, and then I'll pick
another task, and start writing a framework in parallel.
In light of the discussion with Alex, I may also switch to daily reports
this week. In any case, you'll be informed.
-Luka