Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 23:05:38 +0200
From: Luka Marčetić <paxcoder@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Weekly reports - X

Hi there.
I'm sorry about falling behind so much. Good news though, summer brings
me a free window that I'll be able to dedicate to cluts. This next week
is the last one that I'll be busy with school until September. Next
week, I'll finish format.c (and perhaps rename it to numerical.c or
alike) and fix alloc.c(arrays instead of lists+implementing your
suggestions-keep making them btw. i appreciate them). Things will
finally pick up afterward.
About the license: I've been quiet because I like copyleft. My preferred
license is GPLv3+. But Solar I think said nobody is going to make their
own proprietary version of the library, so why not just make the license
permissive and let them use it however. Perhaps we could compromise and
choose LGPL, the musl's license. I think the reasoning behind that
particular license is clear.

SUMMARY: 1) Serious work will start a week after this one. 2) How about
LGPL as a compromise?
Thanks.
--Luka M.