Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 19:41:56 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Help assessing status of musl

Apologies for the somewhat-slower progress on musl lately. The past
few weeks I've had a good bit less contiguous time to devote to it.
One thing that would help me make better use of my time is if I had a
good list of the remaining areas of functionality that musl is
missing, so I could use smaller blocks of time to write code that's
simple and largely independent of everything else.

Would anyone be willing to go through a list of symbols from musl,
comparing it to the list of functions in the POSIX standard
(http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/functions/contents.html)
and break it down into a list of functions and some categories of
functionality? For the most part anything in non-essential option
groups could be omitted or put in a separate list to address later.