Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 17:52:45 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Unit tests

On Mon, May 02, 2011 at 09:32:57AM -0400, Rich Felker wrote:
> On Mon, May 02, 2011 at 05:30:28PM +0400, Solar Designer wrote:
> > On Mon, May 02, 2011 at 09:11:24AM -0400, Rich Felker wrote:
> > > Wow licenses are a much more popular discussion topic than
> > > development...
> >
> > Sorry about that.  I should have posted the development related stuff I
> > told you on IRC yesterday to this mailing list instead.  I will do that
> > next time.  In fact... I'll post some of it in here now. :-)
>
> On mplayer, we called this kind of topic a bikeshed. ;-)

Right.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bikeshed

Yet I think it is fairly important to decide on a license for the unit
tests suite.  Perhaps you can just make a determination?  I want to make
sure that whatever code Luka submits always has a suitable license on
it.  This is my responsibility as a GSoC org admin.

In fact, once we decide on a license to use (at least initially), I
think we should ask Luka to re-post the code he has already written with
the proper licensing statement on it.

Alexander