Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 21:29:20 +0200
From: <nicolas@...lier-web.com>
To: <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Other C compiler

Hello,

First of all, sorry for my bad english, i'm french and i son't know if i
can handle a whole conversation...
I am interested in musl, because i was looking for a light C library for
my small linux projects.

Congratulations for your work !
I read the source code quickly, and it's a really good job.

Would it be possible to use an other C compiler than gcc ?
My objective is to have one of the smallest GNU/Linux system.

For example, is it possible to use Portable C Compiler or even TinyCC ?
If yes, how to do that ?

Cheers,
Nicolas