Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 04:30:18 +0200
From: Valentin Ochs <a@....de>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: [compatibility] zsh, autoconf

autoconf:
- the configure script defines sigset_t to unsigned int, because
  autoconf doesn't define _POSIX_C_SOURCE before including signal.h.
  I'll probably file a bug report for this tomorrow.

zsh:
- define HAVE_STRUCT_TIMEZONE in zsh's config.h (bleeping ./configure...)
  I suspect that a few of these bugs are because autoconf doesn't detect
  some types because of missing feature test macros, then it redefines
  some crap and gcc pukes "error: two or more data types in declaration
  specifiers" all over the place, resulting in more broken stuff! \o/
  http://twitter.com/timmartin2/status/23365017839599616 got it right.
- needs to include <sys/resource.h>
- needs RLIM_NLIMITS, which is in asm-generic/resource.h, but not
  resource.h

--Valentin