Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 19:46:21 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: keep discussion threads separate (was: Simple testing task - string functions)

JIghtuse -

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 10:25:59PM +0700, JIghtuse wrote:
> I have some questions about my task. I've written a program to test
> malloc() function of musl. But..

That's great, but why are you posting to the thread about "string
functions" (a task for Luka)?  Please be careful to post to the proper
thread.  I suggest that you re-post your message to the proper thread
now (by replying to Rich's message with your task definition), quoting
some relevant context, and any replies should be posted to that other
message (in the proper thread).  Otherwise, we'll mix the two threads up
badly.

Please note that threading typically works based on Message-ID,
In-Reply-To, and References headers, not on Subjects (although this is
sometimes done as well).  So simply setting the Subject to match that of
the right thread won't be enough.  Please actually locate Rich's message
that you want to reply to, and use the reply feature of your MUA on it.
That message was: