Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 03:37:16 +0000 (UTC)
From: vapnik spaknik <vapniks@...oo.com>
To: "lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com" <lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Fw: firejail and grsecurity compatibility

OK, here is a further update on my previous message:I tried killing all programs running in firejails, but one of the firejails persisted. Running "firejail --list" indicated it containing chromium-browser which was running pulseaudio even though I had killed all chromium-browser processes and there were no instances of chromium-browser listed by "sudo pgrep chromium" or "sudo ps -e | grep chromium".
The lkrg "Exploit Detection" messages continued while this firejail was still running.After rebooting the machine, and reloading lkrg I have not seen any more "Exploit" messages.So.. could it be that I bumped into some exploit code while browsing the web? I can't remember all of the websites I visited, but I've tried revisiting those that I can remember, and have not seen any more "Exploit" messages from lkrg.