Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 14:43:03 +1100
From: "Tobin C. Harding" <>
To: Kees Cook <>
Cc: Andy Shevchenko <>,
	Kalle Valo <>,
	Kernel Hardening <>,
	Linux Kernel Mailing List <>,
	netdev <>,
	"open list:TI WILINK WIRELES..." <>,
	Tycho Andersen <>,
	Konstantin Ryabitsev <>
Subject: Re: [RESEND] rsi: Remove stack VLA usage

Added Konstantin in case he is in charge of administering

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 07:53:34PM -0700, Kees Cook wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 7:11 PM, Tobin C. Harding <> wrote:
> >>
> >> I'm pretty much sure it depends on the original email headers, like
> >> above ^^^ — no name.
> >> Perhaps git config on your side should be done.
> >
> > Thanks for the suggestion Andy but the 'tcharding' as the name was
> > munged by either Kalle or patchwork.  I'm guessing patchwork.
> Something you're sending from is using "tcharding" (see the email Andy
> quotes). I see the headers as:
> Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 07:17:57 +1100
> From: tcharding <>
> Your most recently email shows "Tobin C. Harding" though, and also
> sent with Mutt...
> Do you have multiple Mutt configurations? Is something lacking a
> "From" header insertion and your MTA is filling it in for you from
> your username?

Thanks for taking the time to respond Kees (and Tycho).  I have mutt
configured to reply from whichever email address I receive from so if
patchwork sent an email to 'tcharding <>' (which is the
details it has) and I hit reply it would have come from 'tcharding',
hence Andy's reply.  I wouldn't bet my life on it but I'm kinda
confident that I cannot initiate an email from 'tcharding' with my
current set up.

Super bad form to blame someone (or something else) but I think this is
a problem with how my patchwork account is configured.  Either way, that
is still my fault I should have added my real name to patchwork when I
signed up (not just username 'tcharding').

Is administered by Konstantin Ryabitsev? Added
Konstantin to CC's.