Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 16:30:29 -0400
From: David Windsor <dave@...lcore.net>
To: Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org>,
 Marcus <mstreets@...uxfoundation.org>,
 Elena Reshetova <elena.reshetova@...el.com>, ishkamiel@...il.com
Cc: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Leave of Absence

Hi,

Starting this evening, 2017-07-29, I will be taking a 4 to 5 month leave of absence, during which time I will be largely unreachable.

I primarily performed the work associated with upstreaming the grsecurity/PaX Team's hardened usercopy slabcache whitelisting feature, so all questions/issues related to this may be directed to Kees Cook (keescook@...omium.org).

All attribution and copyright information regarding KSPP's upstreaming of this feature can be found in-tree and will not be reproduced here.

Thanks,
David Windsor