Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 19:26:29 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Why does no one care that Brad Spengler of GRSecurity is blatantly violating the intention of the rightsholders to the Linux Kernel?

Hi,

With only my list moderator hat on (so not taking sides, etc):

So far all messages sent to this thread were accepted, including
messages sent by non-subscribers.  Nothing was censored.  However, let's
end this thread here.  I've just made changes to list setup so that
further messages will be held for moderation.

Once this incident is over (maybe it already is, or maybe not), I hope
to be able to relax the moderation settings again.  (As you can see,
they were very relaxed given that a person could join in with a new
address and post unmoderated right away.)

Alexander